Monday, October 11, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!!














































HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!! Today is my niece Abby's 3rd Birthday. Since her parents are on vacation in Hawaii we partied with her tonight! Abby and Chloe are 5 days apart, so they have really grown up together They are getting so big!!! Wendy is my sister, and Abby is her daughter. She is great at blogging her family activities, so I thought she'd be thrilled to see this!





Abby got nail polish and yummy smelling (and tasting) lip gloss. Wendy will thank me later,ha,ha. She loves barbie so she got barbie flip flops, kite, and book with a read along CD. She was thrilled!!! She also got a cute new pink shirt. Abby was so cute. She wanted to go out and fly her kite. But it was dark so she settled for getting her nails painted.

Happy Birthday Abby! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Wendy Phelps said...

Ha! Ha! I love it!! Like I wasn't already feeling crazy guilty about being in Hawaii on her birthday! Thanks for loving my kids and taking care of them while I am away. I love you Julie!!!!