I'm not really good at this blogging stuff. I never think about it. But my sister Wendy is really good at hers and she reminded me this weekend to blog.
So today I had my ultrasound and we found out that we are having another girl! Poor Tim, he really wanted a brother. But he'll survive somehow!
Max Meets Aunt Amber
8 years ago

5 comments:
That is so awesome!!!!! I didn't know you were expecting. Thats great. Congrats!!
What exciting news! You guys are more brave than us. Four is our limit! Miss you guys!
Congrats! that's super exciting!
Congratulations!!! You have the cutest girls and one more cutie to add to your family. Think you should name her Terri!!! love ya, congrats again.
As much as Tim would love a little brother, it's hard not to be excited about another cute little Ferrin girl!!! I still think you might just have to keep them coming!!! =)
Post a Comment