Wednesday, July 1, 2009

About Time

I know, everyone keeps telling me to update. We'll life here is busy right now. My kids are on Greenfield Gators Swim Team and love it. Some days they whine that they worked them really hard, but I tell them it's good for them. Theres no other excercise they are getting, it's to hot!! We went to the airport today to see Zack off on his mission, good luck Zack!!! We've been busy working on girls camp stuff. Being in charge of stake 4th years is a lot of work!!! It is going to be so much fun, hope it all works how we are planning!! I went shopping for the awards tonight with Christine Horlacher tonight, I forgot how fun the dollar stores are!! We found a lot of stuff, so that is closer to being done!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Glad to see you guys are still alive and well!!!