Wednesday, November 5, 2008

5 Year Olds Voting

This was so funny I had to write about it. Yesterday Tim went to his friends house to play. The Mom, Shelly Zimmerman, told me she overheard the 4 kids talking when they were playing and this is what she heard. "Who did you vote for today?" "I voted for yomama." "I voted for the blue one because I like the color blue." "I voted for the John one." "Oh, you mean John Taylor?" "Ya, thats it, John Taylor." "Oh, thats a good one." She said she was laughing so hard!!! Tim was the blue one, when he came home he told me he voted for the blue one because he liked the color. Maybe next time thats how we all should vote!! For yomama, or our favorite color. I think John Taylor would be the good one too!!!

6 comments:

Meredith Ferrin said...

That is hilarious! That kid cracks me up!

Shari Tate said...

I can just see it!
The funny things kids say sometimes!
They say that Obama got 33% of the youth votes this time...it makes you wonder how many of them voted for whom they thought was the 'cool' politician or were following their favorite celebrities, huh?

Dan and Wendi Roberts said...

That is so funny!

Wendy Phelps said...

Hilarious! Your blog is so cute! I love the turkeys. Who gave you your fabulous blog makeover? I love it! Whoever it was must be so smart, and have great taste!

Melody said...

lol, that is so funny! Thanks for sharing!

The Whatcott Fam said...

Hey Julie! That story is hilarious--I wish it were as simple as voting for our favorite color!!