We went to Lake Powell July 9-12. Bill calls Lake Powell the happiest place on earth. He loves going there!! We had a great trip! The first afternoon we only had a few hours but the water was perfect!! Chloe did not enjoy her first trip to the lake, she screamed almost the whole time. She didn't like the life jacket on. We shared a room with the Horlachers, they are a really fun family! The kids all shared the living room, both couples had our own rooms. The whole place stunk like urine so bad!! Gross!!! The second day was so windy the water was to choppy, so the kids played on the beach a lot, tubed, and cliff jumped. They loved it!! That night at the Walmart they had the monster truck school bus and they were giving rides, so we all went for a ride. That was crazy!! It seriously turned on a dime!! We would cruise and you'd have to hold on because it spun so fast!!! The last day at the lake the water was awesome so we wakeboarded, kneeboarded, tubed, and bodysurfed, what can get any better than that??? The Horlachers went on our boat with us, so we all had that much more fun! Christine and I have a lot of fun tubing together. We were flying, really fast and really high! Sara and Nicole are the tubing machines, they go forever. Every kids favorite thing to do is the tubes! It was a great trip!!!
Max Meets Aunt Amber
8 years ago

5 comments:
I love it. I get to be the first real person to comment on your blog. I love the fun pictures!
Cute pictures Julie! I'm so glad you have a blog now!
Keep posting!!
Hi Bill and Julie. Wendy told me you have a blog! I recently started one too. It's a lot of fun being able to see what's going on in everyone's lives. Come visit my blog sometime. :)
Crissie
Hey Julie, I just found your blog through Shari's. Great first post. I love the pictures!
I loved all the pics of your cute family. It's great to be able to stay in touch aside from Thanksgiving and Christmas!:)
Post a Comment